Our Mission Statement
“Committed to Christ, United by Love. We are about God, Christ, the Word and the Future. No matter who you are or where you are on Life’s journey, you are welcome here. We are Bethany United Church of Christ.”
Action Steps to Fulfill the Mission
1.We will strive to help Bethany’s members nurture and deepen their faith in their individual efforts to become the person they discern God wants them to be.
2. We will encourage Bethany’s members to discover their spiritual gifts and empower them to take their unique ministries to home, school, workplace and community.
3. Through the love and joy of Christ, we will equip and encourage members of Bethany to actively express their faith by spreading the gospel and reaching out to their neighbors with an extravagant welcome to our church community
4. With open minds and hearts, Bethany will extend the unconditional love of Christ through mission and outreach activities where neighbors and those in need will feel welcome and cared for.
5. Based on the teachings of Jesus, Bethany will build a spiritual, biblical foundation in children from their youth through adulthood that will sustain them throughout their lives.
6. With the joy and compassion of Christ, we will seek to foster healing, restore wholeness and care for the broken places and people who may feel they are struggling alone.